1. The first Black Jack (21) game machine with percentage and control mode
2. This game has (1) virtual homepage, (2) amusement game and (3) 21 (Black Jack) game.
3. This game (Happy Black Jack) is a NO SURRENDER Black Jack. It is a banking game in which the aim of the player is to achieve a hand whose points total nearer to 21 than the banker's hand, but without exceeding 21. If either the player or dealer goes over 21 it is called a break or bust and a busted hand automatically loses.
4. Besides traditional Black Jack rules, this game has BONUS and player can choose from 1 to 3 hands.
1. Player press BET or MAXBET to bet each hand or press LAST BET to follow last bet.
2. The cards from 2 through 9 are valued as indicated. The 10, Jack, Queen, and King are all valued at 10. An ACE can count as either 1 or 11. Player can press BET and DEAL to choose 1 to 3 hands. After player bets, the dealer will split the cards from right to left. The dealer will give player and himself two cards. Player's cards are usually dealt face up. One dealer's card is dealt face up (the up card) and the other face down (the hole card). Player can choose "HIT", "DOUBLE" or "STAND" for playing the game.
3. If the player's first two cards are of equal point value and has enough credit, he may press SPLIT.
4. If the dealer gets ACE, the player presses INSURE to buy insurance by the half of the original bet.
This game was designed to adjust BONUS from setup. Once it is in BONUS mode, the player can has bonus if he/she holds 3 cards of Flush, Straight, 3 of a kind or Straight Flush, he will get x3, x4, x5 or x10 points of his bet.
Virtual Homepage and Amusement Games
1. There is a virtual homepage and amusement games to cover the gambling game.
2. You can setup timer by TEST/SETUP to enter the virtual homepage and enter password for playing Black Jack (21) game.
Movie: Gauss GSE-626A Gambling Game (Happy Blackjack) Video Demo